Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: Tritium Vials

I have read up some about these things, and they seem pretty neat. Anyone here have any to sell or point me in the right direction?

S

SenKat

Since I am LOWWWWWW on cash - I can sell some of mine....I have red, blue, green, and one BIG white one...I will post a link to a small vid of whatt they look like...

http://stonetek.org/Tritium/Tritium.wmv

I bought them for less than I am selling them - just to give you an idea of exactly how much I do NOT wanna sell them :p

I will sell the colored ones (non-white) for $8.00 each, and the big white one for $20.00 Send emails to my email : stonergl@gmail.com - I need to count them up to see how many of each I have - but it is at least 10....

SenKat said:
Since I am LOWWWWWW on cash - I can sell some of mine....I have red, blue, green, and one BIG white one...I will post a link to a small vid of whatt they look like...

http://stonetek.org/Tritium/Tritium.wmv

I bought them for less than I am selling them - just to give you an idea of exactly how much I do NOT wanna sell them :p

I will sell the colored ones (non-white) for $8.00 each, and the big white one for $20.00 Send emails to my email : stonergl@gmail.com - I need to count them up to see how many of each I have - but it is at least 10....
Just sent ya $8 for one of those blue ones! Hope my little contribution helps out :)

Things

if i hadn't have just spent $350, i'd definately buy one off you senkat ;) i guess the shipping to australia would be alot?

Daedal

Calling bids on one of the white ones if there are any left... *hoping* :'(

Daedal said:
Calling bids on one of the white ones if there are any left... *hoping* :'(

Greg, if I just asked for your last one, feel free to refund my payment and let Daedal have it. I've stolen too many eBay auctions from him already

Daedal

Naw... don't worry about it Pseudo... I really appreciate it though ;)

Thanx;
DDL

i really wanted one as a keychain
but then i realised sticking radioactive substance down ones pants is not a good idea..

S

SenKat

me_too_lazy said:
i really wanted one as a keychain
but then i realised sticking radioactive substance down ones pants is not a good idea..

LOL !!!!

Eh - the likelyhood of one of those busting in your pants is very close to nil.....most that I have seen are encased in polycarbonate, which makes them nigh unbreakable.

I still have three colors for sale of the bare vials - red, green, and blue - $8.00 shipped. (fyi :p )

S

SenKat

Gotcha covered - I am buying a few small containers to ship them in tomorrow, so it will be shipped out most likely on Wednesday :)

Benm

SenKat said:
Eh - the likelyhood of one of those busting in your pants is very close to nil.....most that I have seen are encased in polycarbonate, which makes them nigh unbreakable.

I wouldnt be so sure of that.. i had one of those vials-in-a-plastic tube keychain trasers, and the inner glass vial actually broke at some point (didnt notice). The tritium in these things is no way dangerous to your health*, but they obviously stop working after its released.

* the amount of activity is very low, at a very low energy, and gaseous hydrogen (or tritium) is not readily absorbed by the body.