Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB, tiny mini's

BobMc

Hello, I am looking to buy some tiny mini lasers. I've got a couple but would like to add to my collection. ( think I'm hooked on these little guys, maybe I should go to L.A.-( Lasers Anonymous , heee ) but looking to see what available? thanks for reading, Hope all finds you well. Bobmc

BobMc

That's an idea! I might just have to order some just to goof around with!

Last edited:
Hi Bob,
Check out Jayrob's site and you will find some really great EDC tiny builds there. this guy is awesome for this ..

Rich:)

BobMc

Yes I've talked to JayRob and we're working on my first build, it's a mid-size one. Was looking for ( hopefully) a already completed one because truthfully it going to take me some time to get Good enough to build some of his smaller builds was hoping someone might have one already build that they wouldn't mind cutting loose of. You never know, had to try��

Last edited:
if you want more power, try an F23 Trustfire host - about 3.5" long and can use a 10440 aaa size battery

Just finished one with a Mitsubishi 300 red, also have an RHD build 445 with a ak-007 driver (cheap)

You need a good boost driver for the diode, a top from an Aixiz housing, small spacer and the pill with the 11.9 contact board that is in it. It is a relatively easy build and small

Just make sure you have good heatsinking or short duty cycles with that size and high power diodes

Another option, slightly bigger is the F22 Trustfire host (use a AA size LiIon), if you can find a host for sale.

I have a couple I haven't built, but I've heard they are easy and fit the full Aixiz modules perfectly. So then you could order a DTR modules complete and its just a matter of mounting the module and soldering to the contact board. :)

TrustFire F23 160lm 3-Mode White Flashlight w/ Cree XP-E Q3 - Silver (1 x 10440 / AAA) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

TrustFire F22 Stainless Steel XP-ER2-WC 5-Mode 220-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight (1*AA/1*14500) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

BobMc

Thanks for the input, I'll look into those, they sound like something i'd like and could possibly do. Will check into them thanks!��

Last edited: