Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: Surefire E-series LEGO head w/445nm >500mw module built inside

Greetings LPF, I'm a regular over on USN and CPF under the same username and just joined your site today.

I'm in the market for a laser head that I can lego between various other Surefire or equivalent E-series compatible light bodies. For example, something like a Surefire E1B head or maybe a McGizmo mule head, or maybe even a 27mm titanium variety (though judging by the size of the modules I've seen that may be a bit of a waste of space). The motivation behind this is to have a Pelican case with one two different battery configuration bodies (ie. 1xCR123 3.0v or 2xAA 1.7v lithiums), plenty of spare cells, and a few heads suited to different tasks (ie. thrower, flood, laser, etc).

I can provide the host head if needed or if you've got something already that would probably work too. Doesn't need to be a shelf queen though that would be a plus if so. Beam color is not of concern, just want it super bright and powerful. Ideal power source is 1xCR123 3.0v primary cell as I've got literally hundreds.

PM with offers please or post them here. I'm subscribing to this thread with email notifications so I'll likely check there first anyway. Thanks for the help, looking forward to becoming a part of your community.