Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB Safety Glasses and Laser Tripod

IsaacT

As the title suggests, I want to buy a pair of Laser Safety Glasses (for 650nm lasers, I already have the 390-532nm Blocking Glasses) for my new C6 300mW 650nm Build.

*takes a break from typing to use fog machine and play with beam*

Yeah I need a pair STAT, this is too much fun, haven't had a high powered Red laser in a good while.

I am also looking for a Tripod to use from my Lasers. I am looking for one with the stiff legs, not the bendy ones, if you have one you would like to sell please PM me or post a picture of your Tripod and I will get back to you in a timely manner. Same thing with the safety glasses.

Thanks,
Isaac

IsaacT

BUMP! If you know where to find a Tripod with stiff legs(none of this flexible nonsense) I would appreciate it as well!

IsaacT

The DX one would be fine if I could find an actual tripod to go under the clamp, lol.

As for the Eagle Pair, I am trying to not spend almost 50 bucks. My red laser is only ~300mW(only lol) so I don't want to spend a lot of money. A cheap pair that would reduce the output to 5mW or less would do methinks.

Zeebit

The clamp screws right on top of the tripod. See the pics.

Btw, there are two DX links.

Last edited:
here for the glasses
Safety Glasses

Cheaper pair and rated up to 2+watts by a member here, Also Based in USA
Cheap Safety Glasses
*edit* ^ they don't have any for 640nm :( just 532nm and 445nm

and tripod
Tripod

all based in USA! they have shipping fast shipping!

took them 1 week from USA to Australia and considering your in USA it should be a couple days!

Last edited:

IsaacT

@Zeebit: sorry, missed the second link. that is exactly the kind of tripod I am looking for.

@Jakeyboii: Lots of good info, thanks for the links :) I am curious:
1. Do you know where the member rated those safety glasses? They are a great deal, and I saw them earlier today but I don't want to get something I don't know will work.
2. Do you have that tripod you linked? And does it work well if you do? I just worry about the bendy tripods.

@Zeebit: sorry, missed the second link. that is exactly the kind of tripod I am looking for.

@Jakeyboii: Lots of good info, thanks for the links :) I am curious:
1. Do you know where the member rated those safety glasses? They are a great deal, and I saw them earlier today but I don't want to get something I don't know will work.
2. Do you have that tripod you linked? And does it work well if you do? I just worry about the bendy tripods.

1, link to the review! Glasses Review

2, they should be here any day now along with my s4 lasers i ordered, Survival Lasers are high quailty guys i'm sure the tripod will be perfect..i'll let you know tho when it comes, probally monday!