Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB red dilda

ok so anyone got a red 200mw ish dilda style they want to sell? i dont mind if its new style or old style, just as long as it burns good and is pretty much around the 200mw mark, give or take a few mw. bear in mind you can get a new one for around $40 (Old style red laser 200mW/adjustable [OLRLA200] - $43.00 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce) so i wouldnt actually pay more than $40. reason im not getting from that site is becuase im in the UK and shipping would take ages, and also i want to buy a used one cause you people know what it does and if i buy from that site i would have no idea if it would burn or be underspec etc.
so pm me or somthing if you have such a laser.
thnks

ok so anyone got a red 200mw ish dilda style they want to sell? i dont mind if its new style or old style, just as long as it burns good and is pretty much around the 200mw mark, give or take a few mw. bear in mind you can get a new one for around $40 (Old style red laser 200mW/adjustable [OLRLA200] - $43.00 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce) so i wouldnt actually pay more than $40. reason im not getting from that site is becuase im in the UK and shipping would take ages, and also i want to buy a used one cause you people know what it does and if i buy from that site i would have no idea if it would burn or be underspec etc.
so pm me or somthing if you have such a laser.
thnks

So you want to pay less for faster shipping? :thinking:

@ daawood:

I don't think you are getting the picture here... This is the 3rd WTB thread (that I have seen) which you have posted looking for a ridiculously cheap laser.

You have been told many times that the type of laser you are looking for will cost you more than you want to spend, but you keep re-posting WTB threads anyway.

I tried to explain it simply to you, as did several other members, but you didn't get the point, so I am going to put it more bluntly:

Lasers are not cheap. They are not cheap to build, and custom lasers are certainly not cheap to buy. If you buy from china, the major drawback is that you have to wait several weeks for it to arrive, but as fretwrecker noted, you think another forum member will jump at the chance to sell you a laser (that they waited for) for less than they paid. That is just not going to happen.

Your ONLY options are:
1) Buy one from china and wait 2 weeks
2) Find another $30 and buy one from a forum member. You might find a decent laser for $70-$80 on here, but you will not find one for $40, so stop asking members to give away their lasers.

p.s.
You sound like a clueless 12 year old in ALL of your posts. So if you want a forum member to sell you anything, you MUST to prove that you are a responsible adult, and you MUST prove (with real photos) that you have laser glasses suitable for the wavelength you want to purchase.

If you are not a responsible adult, or do not have laser glasses, do not purchase a laser. Lasers are extremely dangerous. If you use a laser to burn (even at 200mW), staring at the focused dot without eye protection, WILL damage your eyesight. That is not questionable, it is a fact!

Last edited:
Actually more than 2 weeks from China, and the much higher chance of your package being confiscated by customs or lost, etc.

@Dogs Best Friend

amen.jpg

I wouldn't pay $43 plus shipping for that thing either.
I don't see what's so unreasonable about what he is asking for.

Maybe he posts more threads because this one gets filled with comments from people telling him to spend more money than he wants to. Why don't you guys go away and wait for someone to reply with an offer?

He is asking for a dilda lazor, not a "3W 445mn custom 4 less then $120." (like some people)
You can't really tell me that the dilda lazor is "worth" more than $20 in parts anyway. They used to be sold for LESS than what O-like is charging.
$70-80? Are you f*cking kidding me?

Besides, I was going to post a thread about the same thing. Because I want one, too.

Last edited:
I was responding to all of his posts, not just this most recent one. He has been re-posting new WTB threads asking for cheap lasers for several days, and ignoring the advice given by other users.

The $70-80 range is referring to a decent member-built laser ($40 +$30), but maybe that was not clear.

Last edited:
The $70-80 range is referring to a decent member-built laser ($40 +$30), but maybe that was not clear.

I don't remember anyone asking for a "decent member-built laser." Unless you mean that the laser is built like a decent "member."

Joking aside... if you think someone's posts are a problem report them to a moderator and they will decide what, if anything, to do about it.

Anyway... anyone got a couple dildas?

http://laserpointerforums.com/f40/looking-1w-laser-72286.html

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/looking-buy-green-red-laser-72581.html

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/looking-burning-laser-72897.html

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/looking-laser-72764.html

I don't see anything wrong with these posts to warrant any action from a moderator, but they are very similar to one another, and daawood doesn't seem to be doing much, if any research on his own, or following advice given by forum members; The harsh response was an effort to highlight that, not to be offensive.

@ daawood:
I still insist that you should provide proof that you are not a clueless 12 year old, and that you have eye protection. Try to go about this in a realistic manner; if you want a good burning laser, a $40 laser will probably leave you disappointed. It would be worth it to find a little extra money and get what you really want rather than the cheapest balloon-popper money can buy.

Stix62

One of his posts somewhere I read that he was 11 and was "Buying for his dad"
I smell a troll...

...Correct me if I am wrong :(

Very similar id, but wrong.

You're thinking of a member called 'Danoon123' - he's the 11 yr old.

About the cheapest you can get that these days is about $27, and that's assuming it's shipped to some place like Canada, since they aren't sold to the US anymore. Then to go through all that effort to ship that thing out to the UK, with all the bullshit that surrounds Paypal, and those untraceable (cheaply) packages... that just isn't worth it.

If you want a cheap-ass laser like that, just drop $27, wait your 2-3 weeks, and be done with it. You'll spend longer trying to find some person willing to part with some crappy Dilda laser, and send it to the UK, or someone residing in the UK willing to part with it.

Last edited:
look, the main reason i keep posting new threads is becuase people read comments that members such as dogs best friend post and they think, yeah, this "kid" has no idea of what he is doing and is an complete idiot. i am not a clueless 12 yr old, i have a pretty good idea of what im doing, and like i said, i cant post any pics yet, but those goggles are so cheap, how could you not expect me to have them. and dildas are cheap, no way are they worth $70, pls dont think of me or suggest that im an idiot, cause im not. and what exactly do you want me to read, iv read evrything i could and now i understand lasers more, you guys wer like this once, you wernt born with laser knowledge in you head were you

so yes, i do know what im doing, and yes i keep posting new threads becuase noone replys to the originals becuase everyone just comments on them saying things like your a noob, your too poor, you cant afford any more money etc. i dont want to spend more than $40 on a red 200mw, becuase you can get one for cheaper from a company. and i dont care about the shipping, as long as i get my product in the end.
and how do you want me to prove im not a clueless 12 yr old, iv said already pls do not regard me as a kid who just wants a laser to look cool and doesnt know of the dangers, i know perfectly well about the dangers, which is why i bought those amazon goggles wayyyy before i even bought my 5mw ebay. im currently on the hunt for red laser goggles, i may buy the eagle survival lasers one, but not sure yet.

so yeah, im not demanding a laser from anyone, im asking if anyone wants to sell one, and if they do then i will buy one. simple ;0

look, the main reason i keep posting new threads is becuase people read comments that members such as dogs best friend post and they think, yeah, this "kid" has no idea of what he is doing and is an complete idiot. i am not a clueless 12 yr old, i have a pretty good idea of what im doing, and like i said, i cant post any pics yet, but those goggles are so cheap, how could you not expect me to have them. and dildas are cheap, no way are they worth $70, pls dont think of me or suggest that im an idiot, cause im not. and what exactly do you want me to read, iv read evrything i could and now i understand lasers more, you guys wer like this once, you wernt born with laser knowledge in you head were you

so yes, i do know what im doing, and yesi keep posting new threads becuase noone replys to the originals becuase everyone just comments on them saying things like your a noob, your too poor, you cant afford any more money etc. i dont want to spend more than $40 on a red 200mw, becuase you can get one for cheaper from a company. and i dont care about the shipping, as long as i get my product in the end.
and how do you want me to prove im not a clueless 12 yr old, iv said already pls do not regard me as a kid who just wants a laser to look cool and doesnt know of the dangers, i know perfectly well about the dangers, which is why i bought those amazon goggles wayyyy before i even bought my 5mw ebay. im currently on the hunt for red laser goggles, i may buy the eagle survival lasers one, but not sure yet.

so yeah, im not demanding a laser from anyone, im asking if anyone wants to sell one, and if they do then i will buy one. simple ;0

Hmmmm....
First let me say that your Grammar and Spelling wreaks of a
12 year old...

Sentences start with a Capitol....
I is spelled with a Capitol...
Contractions like Im require a ( ' ) like this I'm...

Now to some of your statements....

Are you saying that you are a 12 year old that has a clue...:thinking:

Why can't you post pics... a cell phone or webcam or even
an open top document scanner can take pics....

You say you have goggles then later in your post you say
that you need to buy goggles...

It is highly unlikely that you have read EVERYTHING... that
would take years....

I'm not convinced that you know what you are doing just by
you proclaiming it...

Members have already given you more info than you need
to answer your opening posts...

Jerry

Last edited: