Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB red burning laser

Hi!
I think WTB is "want to buy". Anyway, is anybody here willing to selling a DX200 red? I dont want to order from DX because of their rediculous delivery times :-/
Thanks. :)

You won't get it too much faster if you order from someone else. And by the time they get around to finding this thread and shipping it to you, your DX200 would of got there :)

Just order the DX200. It didn't take mine too long to get here, and it is a seriously good laser. I'm amazed at just how good it is, I'd pay $200 for this laser, so at $55 for free shipping, it's a bargain!

Murudai said:
You won't get it too much faster if you order from someone else. And by the time they get around to finding this thread and shipping it to you, your DX200 would of got there :)

Just order the DX200. It didn't take mine too long to get here, and it is a seriously good laser. I'm amazed at just how good it is, I'd pay $200 for this laser, so at $55 for free shipping, it's a bargain!
somehow i think your in australia... i think i read it in a post somewhere. if so how long did it exactly take for it to get to you?

freshert said:
somehow i think your in australia... i think i read it in a post somewhere. if so how long did it exactly take for it to get to you?

Yup, I'm Australian. ACT to be exact.

It took 20 days to go from me paying to my doorstep. I guess that is kind of a while really, but totally worth it in my opinion :) It's a pretty damn awesome laser, especially for that price!

20 days thats good i am in sydney and i am going through e cheque so 24 days and laser me up

well i guess ill order it from DX then! i get to pay with instant bank transfer cuz i got my bopo visa card! thanks guys!