Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB> Red 650nm Sport Elite Goggles

I'm looking for someone who is willing to sell me Red 650nm Sport Elite Goggles
Please include shipping cost with it.  Payment meathod = PayPal

Prefer someone in Canada to cut down on the shipping cost, but will take the best offer
if you need to know where specifically to determine shipping costs it's Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Please PM me your offer.

!!!!~ONLY LOOKING FOR THE SPORT STYLE~!!!!

Aoi

Attachments

• redgoogles.jpg
    redgoogles.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 63

or Maybe someone can point me to a place where I can buy these from other than Wicked Lasers??

good god.. that's expensive O___O

It's mainly the shipping cost from Wicked Lasers that is stopping me... $25 for shipping is pretty steepe when I know a person can ship it airmail a lot cheaper... if it weren't for that I'd buy it without hessitation.

AoiShikaku said:
no one wants to part from their glasses??
Well we would, But your Being to Specific on what you want. And it so happens Nobody has a Extra pair of theses lying around. Now i suggest get a pair of regular 650nm goggles,which alot of members might have some lying around. It's better to have your eyes, then to look good while lasing.

Wesdaman14 said:
Well we would, But your Being to Specific on what you want. And it so happens Nobody has a Extra pair of theses lying around. Now i suggest get a pair of regular 650nm goggles,which alot of members might have some lying around. It's better to have your eyes, then to look good while lasing.

Yeah... but I was hoping to use em on the road and be less obvious that I'm doing something. Esp. with the park rangers driving by when we go camping... dont really wanna attract attention to myself... but kinda glad that they come by every so often... least if I get eatten by bear at least he can inform my family members of what happened... other than that... not too happy esp. when you and your friends are busy getting wasted. LOL

I think I'll just buy em from WL =p