Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: PS3 Sled - For ROG's RGB Laser

Hi,

I am also looking for a ps3 sled to build a simpler version of the RGB laser that ROG describes here: http://www.rog8811.com/whitelaserpointer.htm

I am definitely not as handing as he is, so... what I am thinking of doing is preparing the sled so I can just “latch on” the three lasers I have... something simple... I hope :^(

So, I am looking for the optics, including the beam splitters mounted in the ps3 sled. I do not need the diodes.

Please PM if you have one and let me know how much you want for it.

THANKS!
jmgallego

I have a few without the diode in them that I'd be willing to sell. I'm located in the US. PM me if interested. All the optics should be in fine condition.

I bought three "as-is" sleds on ebay for 15$. It looks like they all have the diodes and everything. I've only opened one to use for rogs mod but I'm pretty sure there all fine for what us hobbiest want to do with them.

--hydro15

Hi Hydro15,

Thanks, I also PMed you.

Jose

I bought three "as-is" sleds on ebay for 15$. It looks like they all have the diodes and everything. I've only opened one to use for rogs mod but I'm pretty sure there all fine for what us hobbiest want to do with them.

--hydro15

Last edited: