Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: Portable host for c-mount or 9mm red diode

I would like to buy a portable host that could accomodate a 2W 655nm c-mount diode or a 1W 635nm 9mm diode. This would have to include space to accomodate the collimation modules, and it would have to be able to be focused. I will also consider sending off the diode with collimation optics and possibly TEC to someone to have them build it for me.

Please make me an offer if you would be able to do this.

Thanks,
Mark

You can use the MXDL, and a meredith lens, but if the diode is multimode, then the focus wouldn't be great

Rocketparrotlet - If you can commit, I can have jayrob build you one of those kryton C-mount adaptors. PM me if you're interested.

Rocketparrotlet - If you can commit, I can have jayrob build you one of those kryton C-mount adaptors. PM me if you're interested.

Why would we go through you to buy a Jayrob host? Does Jay give you a discount and you pass it on to us? Even so he is in USA and you are Canada.

Why would we go through you to buy a Jayrob host? Does Jay give you a discount and you pass it on to us? Even so he is in USA and you are Canada.

Because I designed them and he's fabricating them. At this point, it's still "in Beta" and will be produced by request. I'll have you know that I am making absolutely nothing on these, I'm not even gonna be handling the money. No need to get so hostile...

Last edited:

jayrob

Yep... I made one per his drawing and it is custom fit for a Kryton barrel. So I would need his updated drawing. His design is specifically for a Kryton Groove.

See pictures here:
http://laserpointerforums.com/laser_pointer_forums_3/forum/showthread.php?t=40536#9

If digital_blue shares his R&D for this, it is a great gift...

Now I don't know about finding a Kryton Groove! But Kenom is starting another Group Buy on Kryton's...
Jay

Last edited:
Mr Blue, I didn't mean to sound hostel, sorry if I did.

Jay, this thread isn't just about a Kryton host, it is asking for anyone that makes a host for a c mount or 9mm diode. Cheaper is better. :) I am interested in one and so is the OP for sure.

Last edited: