Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: Pills + Brass rings + Clickies

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some spare pills and brass rings, as well as some clickies. Let me know if any of you have any of these, I'll buy them of ya, as many as you have.

Let me know and thanks!
Ryan

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some spare pills and brass rings, as well as some clickies. Let me know if any of you have any of these, I'll buy them of ya, as many as you have.

Let me know and thanks!
Ryan

Might help to specify which pills and what size brass rings :D

ARG

Yeah, I need a C6 tail cap switch as well, I have one that doesn't work, I opened it up to replace the switch, bit it's a non-standard switch :(

AnthoT

Yeah, I need a C6 tail cap switch as well, I have one that doesn't work, I opened it up to replace the switch, bit it's a non-standard switch :(

i have one extra for ya if you want :D

ill send you a PM ;)

ARG, you can "Lego" an Ultrafire WF-501V tailcap on it. It doesn't look the same, but it fits in a pinch :)

Heh i'm in the same pinch needing pills and retaining rings for the C6, I wonder where Gary gets his from?

Don't know if anyone has noticed but Gary has pills and rings up for sale on his site now