Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: PHR in a 1xCR2 or 1x10440 host (pre-built)

Great price, but your right. I was looking for something small and compact. Good Luck selling that! FYI: If I find no other offers, I may buy that to rip the pre soldered driver and diode. Then the box will be my future 445 host. I would swap the wires to the fan to the LED indicator and make the power adjust the clicky so once clicked it can be turned. Soldering may not be my specialty, but re designing is/

Thanks! And sounds good! Thanks for letting me know! =]]

Im doing a 6X SF-AW210 build on 12/26/10. Should output around 200mW. It's a 14500 host. PM me if your interested.
IMG_0717.jpg

I have a PHR in a pocket mini I can sell you for 50$. it uses one 14250.

Tikilaser:

I'll have a PHR with 2 Cr123's in mid January if You still want one then. I have all the parts and will start the build after the holidays. The host is an Aurora C6 with glass lens.

I can build you one in a cut down "jayrob" pen for $40. I'll just cut out a AAA of length off the end and rethread it for the battery cap. Heck, I could save the pen clip for you if you wanted.

Let me know if you are interested.

Edit: I forgot about the custom focus adaptors and external heatsinks I have for these pens I'd throw in for you too. The top two pictures on this site...
http://www.lands.rice-precision.com/accessories.html

Last edited:
I've still got around 4 or 5 PHR's worth of pens around here. My offer stands for anyone :D

Some o-like boost driver, works really good for PHR's but it really only does around 100mA so that's about all it's good for.

You should know which driver Proto, you know where I got all these parts :p

Some o-like boost driver, works really good for PHR's but it really only does around 100mA so that's about all it's good for.

You should know which driver Proto, you know where I got all these parts :p

Ahh, *those*...tempting, very very tempting. Got a PM coming.

That PHR I have might be selling soon. If it does sell and if your interested in another violet pocket mini, I have a 6x GGW in a pocket built with a copper heatsink that puts out over 200mW. Its the same size as the PHR pocket mini but runs off a cr123. The copper heatsink dissipates heat much better than aluminum and allows for longer burn times. That laser would be $150 shipped. I have no problem using a trusted middleman either.