Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB!! Pen Style Laser

Hey everyone after selling my collection 2 years ago I have just got back into laser in need of getting my collection back!

I'm in serious need of a pen style (high quality one) to add to my collection can't have one without it any wavelength I'm after 808nm would give u a bonus cookie tho :p

I'm in Australia too so yeah I know about the stuff but its been done before tho that was 2 years ago but we'll see, oh and almost forgot if anyone knows of website that will ship my way that would be appreciated too

Thanks Everyone ^('.'^) (^'.')^

gozert

Try optotronics or DL. Optotronics sells high quality 532nm pens and DL sells 808nm I think.LaserBTB also has some nice pens.

Try optotronics or DL. Optotronics sells high quality 532nm pens and DL sells 808nm I think.LaserBTB also has some nice pens.

DL sells 808 at powers of 200mW+ I believe, there is a very high chance they will get confiscated by Australian Customs since they are pretty good at stopping these kinds of things.

CNI sells 808 pointers at <5mW, It'd be very very dim and you probably won't have much use for it. I got a quote for their GLP version @ $60 USD(minus shipping costs) if you are interested in knowing. Honestly though, $60+$70(shipping) for 5mW's of 808 is a little crazy, but if you really want it, it's there :D

-Alex

DL no longer ships my way, sucks tho hopefully theres a fellow Aussie member here willing to sell one I beli that's my only hope to obtain one for my soon to be collection.

pen budget <$300

thanks you great thread, i've contacted a few suppliers with no word back from them about shipping, guess my collection is gonna be with out pen style host :(

Which companies did you try and contact? Depending on where they are located it may not be daytime, so you'll need to wait until their next business day.

-Alex

Which companies did you try and contact? Depending on where they are located it may not be daytime, so you'll need to wait until their next business day.

-Alex

cnilaser got back to me they send the can send the pens
DL cant
olike cant
laserbtb i just contacted today tho i tried messaging tem on skype 4 days ago this time via email :)

Last edited:

AUSBEN

I live in perth and have not had one laser confiscated by customs.

I buy from dragon lasers, wicked lasers.

I live in perth and have not had one laser confiscated by customs.

I buy from dragon lasers, wicked lasers.

both no longer ship here, dragonlasers said in a few months he'll have a new host design which he'll be able to send out way

i think u should go wth laserbtb they shipped there in previous group breaks without any problems.

edit: spelling

Last edited:

Pman

By the way, all of the Laserbtb pen lasers I own DRAMATICALLY increase in output with an increase in voltage such as going from alkaline to AAA lithium to 10440 with spacer;)

Email from DragonLasers
I am sorry to say now we have no idea to ship laser pointers to Australia. The last two shipments was confiscated by Australian customs.

Best Regards
Adam
Dragon Lasers Support

Email from LaserBTB
we cannot send laser pointer to australia
we can send laser pointer to newzland

Last edited: