Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB NDB7675 Laser (1.4W 462nm)

I am looking to buy a blue diode laser (not 445nm lol). The diode is available here. I am looking to buy a fully assembled laser using that diode.

Requirements:
Must use NDB7675 diode
Must be at least 1.5W
Must use a sensible, nice host (no pen host's, preferably a custom made host)

I am willing to pay $300, but I can go higher if necessary.

Let me know, :thanks:

IsaacT

Good luck on it! You might be best off finding a host first that will fit inside the 55 dollar budget you have left for host/shipping/builder fee.

Last edited:

RayJay

Good luck on it! You might be best off finding a host first that will fit inside the 55 dollar budget you have left for host/shipping/builder fee.

Well considering a module with driver and G2 plus shipping is actually more than $300.. Yeah.

Anyway PM sent with a more realistic build price.

The $300 price does not include shipping, and I said I could go higher if necessary. $300 is just what I would like to pay.

*Update*
I would like to use the Cypreus IIb host, I will purchase the host and have it shipped to the builder. Then I would pay $300 for the laser components and labor. If you are interested let me know :thanks:

Last edited:
I not trying to be rude but I dont think your understanding the other members! What they are saying just for components your looking at least 300 that does not included the shipping or the building of the laser at minimum your looking and 320 for 340 for the entire build. if you use the Cyprus II host plus that diode plus a driver plus at least a three element lens your looking at just for the Cyprus II and the diode alone is 300 add 3 element lens add 10 bucks and use a adjustable flex drive add 20 more your at 330 just for parts add builders fee of any were between ten to thirty your at lets 360.. if some one will do it for that price! I just dont see where you going to be able to build this at 300 just stating my opinion

RayJay

He said he would buy the host and have it shipped to the builder. On top of what he's offering.

I not trying to be rude but I dont think your understanding the other members! What they are saying just for components your looking at least 300 that does not included the shipping or the building of the laser at minimum your looking and 320 for 340 for the entire build. if you use the Cyprus II host plus that diode plus a driver plus at least a three element lens your looking at just for the Cyprus II and the diode alone is 300 add 3 element lens add 10 bucks and use a adjustable flex drive add 20 more your at 330 just for parts add builders fee of any were between ten to thirty your at lets 360.. if some one will do it for that price! I just dont see where you going to be able to build this at 300 just stating my opinion

The $300 price does not include shipping, and I said I could go higher if necessary. $300 is just what I would like to pay.

*Update*
I would like to use the Cypreus IIb host, I will purchase the host and have it shipped to the builder. Then I would pay $300 for the laser components and labor. If you are interested let me know :thanks:

PM sent again :)