Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB : mini low powered 445 with variable power

Hi all,

i stupidly sold my 500mW multipowerlevel 445nm in a mini host that i bought from yobresal to a friend and now i want a replacement !

Yob has said he can build me one but we arent sure if he will have the parts in time, the issue is that ideally i would like this before the 16th June and i live in New Zealand.

Requirements : multi power levels, i need this to be able to run at ~100mW in low mode, do not care what high power mode is. reason for this is I would be using it in a DJ booth at a club (away from menacing hands) and pointing upward, I feel this is safe for audiences in a fogged environment as the roof is quite high and is coated black.

I'm hopeless at soldering so would rather not build this myself, does anyone have anything lying about that may be suitable for me ?

TIA - Daryl

Check with JLSE, aka Wannaburn... I wouldn't be surprised if he can mod one, and ship it out fast to you. Not going to be cheap... but quality never is.

Last edited:
Thanks , assume you mean Wannaburnstuff :) yeah im prepared to pay reasonable money

Last edited:

Blord

How mini must that be. Smaller than the C6 host ?
I have a C3 host 3-mode high/low/strobe, that could build into a 445nm laser. Like this,

C3-blue.jpg

Last edited:

AUS

I am waiting on a new 445 from the US and could probably sell you my 1.5 watt Ultrafire W501B if you are desperate, although I would prefer not to part with it, it was my first high power laser :(

I'm only accross the tasman so it would probably be quicker than a US seller. See how you go with the US sellers first, otherwise let me know :)

How mini must that be. Smaller than the C6 host ?
I have a C3 host 3-mode high/low/strobe, that could build into a 445nm laser. Like this,

C3-blue.jpg

that would be perfect. send me a PM with a price you are after including insured shipping to new zealand . i'll PM you also

I am waiting on a new 445 from the US and could probably sell you my 1.5 watt Ultrafire W501B if you are desperate, although I would prefer not to part with it, it was my first high power laser :(

I'm only accross the tasman so it would probably be quicker than a US seller. See how you go with the US sellers first, otherwise let me know :)

a 1.5W isnt going to be suitable for my needs. i need something with capability to be low power as well, and as i mentioned im not good with soldering so would prefer not to have to open it and solder a flashlight driver + cap into it.

thanks for the offer though :)