Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB LPC-826 diode

Woah you wait exactly 24hrs.
PM Flaminpyro on the forums he may have some...

Hiemal

I have one I could put some flying leads on. Though, it'll be a few days or so before I can accept any money. I need to do some changes to my paypal account. :na:

Hiemal

Silicone leads; They "fly" above the diode all floppy and noodly like.

I dunno. :na:

Woah you wait exactly 24hrs.
PM Flaminpyro on the forums he may have some...

Wow, to the minute even! :eek:
I didn't know how long I'd be out today and I didn't want it falling off the bottom of the page.

I have one I could put some flying leads on. Though, it'll be a few days or so before I can accept any money. I need to do some changes to my paypal account. :na:
PM sent!

Last edited:
I may be too late, but I do still have LPC-826 diodes and I can supply w/ leads in modules if needed, but maybe not that fast... ;) -Glenn

Are you still looking for one of these? If you are just looking for a way to get an LPC826 without having to solder it, I could order the stuff and solder it for you. You would have to wait for shipping twice (might take a week or so), but I'd do if for free, and the total cost should be less than $20.

Are you still looking for one of these? If you are just looking for a way to get an LPC826 without having to solder it, I could order the stuff and solder it for you. You would have to wait for shipping twice (might take a week or so), but I'd do if for free, and the total cost should be less than $20.

I'm good now, thanks!
Yeah, with my current soldering skills (and iron), I could just save the all the trouble and flush a $20 bill down the toilet. It would be the same result.