Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: LPC-815 diode ASAP, or an LCC diode

Hey all, ran into an issue with my supplier, they sent me 16x sleds instead of LPC-815 sleds. figures, i switch over to a new and cheaper supplier, and their first order they mess up, so they refunded me, and let me keep the 20 sleds for the inconvenience.

Now what i need is EITHER an LPC-815 diode (BARE diode) i dont want it in a module, i've been finding "fat" aixiz modules lately that DONT fit into the White Fusion's heatsinks, it's guess and check with them, so i'd ask for one pre-pressed ready to go, but i cant risk the module being too thick.

@Daguin - Are you still selling LPC-815 diodes? (i know were not on good terms, but this is strictly business, thats all) this item is for a customer, not me.

And i just need one or two, incase one blows, but im sure the first one will work fine if it hasnt been tampered with or used.

I will also accept an LCC 20x red diode. either will suffice :)

Thanks in advance anyone who is willing to sell me one. Prefferably a USA seller because i need this ASAP, and i figure someone here can get it to me faster than the chinese sled supplier (AND i dont have to extract that pain in the ass LPC diode :D)

Any help/consideration would be very appreciated :)

Thank you,

Tyler - Dark Lasers

Tyle, is the entire module too big?

i've notices that when you screw the back end of the modle on, sometime they don't sit even, and makes it very hard to get into a heatsink, but usually you can unscrew it about 1/4 a turn and it will level out

I dont think Andrew would sell to me, i'd ask him, but im not trying to start in with anyone.

Moh, you dont got any on hand by chance do you?

ATTENTION! I have THREE of mohrenbergs MXDL silver kits (the MXDL Twists) and am willing to trade one for a diode or two. these are the twist on-twist off hosts he made that turned out even SMALLER than the pocket mini! (amazing!)

I do believe i posses the last three in existence (for sale) so if anyone wants one... i really need some LPC diodes shipped to me ASAP, and am willing to let the seller get the way bigger end of the stick, time is of the essence, and i dont mind taking a finacial hit to make sure my customers are 100% happy, and i meet my deadline.

So if anyone can help, i'd be forever greatfull. i just dont have time to wait for my supplier to ship from china or wherever, i COULD order sleds for cheap, but im not paying the $20 some odd dollar express shipping fee for a few sleds. it would be so much easier if a pal in the USA sold/shipped me a couple :) :) :)

Thanks in advance again, i really need your help guys, lend a fellow member a hand ;)

You will be rewarded for your help, that i assure you :)

(No im not expecting or asking for free diodes, didnt want anyone to mis-understand what i was asking for) i wanna either just buy TWO bare LPC diodes, or trade for them, or both, i dont care lol, i need these diodes before friday.

Thanks in advance to anyone who lends a hand!

Tyler - Dark Lasers

i agree, they do just as well in most cases, and LPC's are a HUGE pain and risky to extract.

but i already obtained a few from a VERY generous man names Glenn, we all know him as Scopeguy20 (PROPS to Glenn for lending a helping hand) thanks pal!

And thanks for the offer sk8ter, if i need more, thats a great price, i'll jump all over em in a week or so if their still there, as i have another 7-color kit to build.

Thanks! you guys are great!

Tyler - Dark Lasers

EDIT: @sk8 - those diodes look to have cans on them.. are you sure their not LCC 20x's? i thought i could see the diode can in the pic, correct me if im wrong please :)

Last edited: