Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: Leadlight 5mW Chrome

Any one knows where to buy 5mW Leadlight in chrome, the only place I can find is vitalspirit for $59. :-/

59 isn't that bad make sure they still have the leadlights though because they are selling a different model on thier ebay site looks like newish

JLSE

If I remember correctly it was my 2nd aniversary of 8 years. So in essence, 6 years and its still kicks a 7mW output and a beam that is 3x thinner than my best DIY :mad:

During the big blackout that lasted 3 days in most of Canada, I must have put 20 hours on it alone. I placed a piece of scotch tape on the tip and used it for a kickass light ;D

Razako

Buy from Z-bolt. I bought my 635nm pointer from them and I got the laser 3 days after ordering. Also those lasers are well built and will last a LONG time.

JLSE

Monk, I would be happy to purchase the internals from the units you are converting. I would like to try their optics in my builds. The beam is like a hair with those,  my labby setups would be 3x as dangerous :D

Thanks everyone for valuable information. :)

I spent hours trying to find this Laser and I came up was vitalspirit for $59. I bought a Leadlight from vitalspirit of eBay before and was a pot mod retuned one (first one was mode hop and the RM replacement had scratch on the casing) :mad:

Anyway just ordered 3 from z-bolt for $125 shipped. [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Wannaburn yes I can sell the guts to you, please PM me. ;D