Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB Lazerer Rifle Expanded Lens Kit And Tailcap

Ive been trying to get the lens kit as well. No one seems to want to just sell the lenses. Id say keep a look out for a host for sale. That would be our best bet at getting what we want.

i dont understand why lazerer wouldnt sell these as a standalone product.
just think how many more he would likely sell if people didnt buy them with the host and then decided they wanted them.

Yeah, its not really a high demand product though.
But i agree it would be a nice additional product to his stock.
Id definitely be in on a set. I tryed emailing him and asking him.
He basically said he couldnt do it. I think they are milled when the host is created.

maybe but how much could it possibly cost since he sells them for like $8 to get them machined separately and sell them on their own for like $15 or something
even if theyre not a hot sell im sure if he had a stock of 50 or so theyd sell eventually

Where are you getting these numbers from? Machined metal costs WAYYYY more then that. Not to mention its treated and engraved metal too.

Ya, having parts that aren't truly manufactured to high precision in mass quantity from China is quite cheap. Given that the lens kit is an option however, I don't understand why he can't get another kit... Seeing as if he were to buy a kit for all lasers, then there would be extras as not everyone gets it, but then if he orders a specified amount less than the hosts he orders, there would be the possibility of a shortage either way...

Edit: Unless of course their tolerances are so bad that a lens kit from one batch may not fit a host from another, but that would be quite sad...

Last edited:
Just buying the kit is probably not an option from his supplier.

Also I think they are cast...not machined. Which is very cheap.