Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB:LaserPhysics Argon gas laser

Lase

PM Daguin.

I remember a thread he has with his Argons listed.

Lase

EDIT: Here it is CLICK!

Last edited:
Laser Physics are nice because they are all in one, PS and head together.

I'm in a similar boat, I'd like a white light/mixed gas laser physics, but they are hard to find (and pay for) so I'm still looking.

Daguin probably has some nice air cooled units that are separate PS and head, that aren't terribly big and not water cooled, but I think you'll have trouble finding a Laser Physics unless you are willing to shell out or wait a while.

Just for reference, the two pieces are not that big, the cyonics I have are 2 piece systems, but each piece is only about the size of a loaf of bread and air cooled. They are a little noisy but are multi-line.

Just my .02

Last edited:
Well, i need the "single unit" one for a purpose. Im going to move it around it a lot, and you KNOW how hard it is to move two items at once.. :( Theres one for $600..i seriously thought it was only going to be around $350-400..

Well, i need the "single unit" one for a purpose. Im going to move it around it a lot, and you KNOW how hard it is to move two items at once.. :( Theres one for $600..i seriously thought it was only going to be around $350-400..

Like I said, you can probably find one, but it won't be "cheap", especially compared to a 2 pieces same power.