Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: Laser warning labels (within the UK)

ped

Hi,

Urgently needed...laser warning labels...preferably like the Aixiz ones where you write you own details, but anything considered. Needed ASAP , pref someone in the UK.

Many thanks

Self adhesive i forgot to mention

Last edited:

ped

i'll give you that one, i didnt see them

Many thanks.

*edit*

Those links, VERY expensive. @ roughly £1.08p with shipping & Paypal fees.

Get them cheaper from the US @ £0.18p each , yes i know i said "in the UK" but jesus thats a big difference, for that difference i'd be prepared to wait.

>>LINK<<

Thanks for the links though.

Last edited:
iirc the ones from aixis were plain and white, the ones from Andy are custom and foil :)

its just a matter of taste.
want cheap go for aixis, shouldnt take to long to get to you.

ped

iirc the ones from aixis were plain and white, the ones from Andy are custom and foil :)

its just a matter of taste.
want cheap go for aixis, shouldnt take to long to get to you.

Agreed.

However, i prefer the white ones especially as you can fill in your own details. I dont neccesarily want cheap, but no one wants expensive haha.

As you rightly said, matter of taste

Morgan

If you don't mind printing them, try my warning label generator:

Label Generator - Safe Lasers - Laser safety information, tools, and free warning labels.

-Trevor

As it's come up...

For labelling my own lasers to know what wavelength and output it is these are fabulous Trevor but for actual compliance with the UK laws regards selling them, I don't think these will be enough. How difficult would it be to modify things like background colours of the wanring triangle and such, in your generator? I did try but I may have missed something.

Thanks,

M
:)