Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB Laser Power Meter, used or new

Im looking for a used "maybe new" LPM for a descent price, if anyone has something to offer, i have money AND lasers ^_^ take your pic.

Dark

you can always ask laserbee or kenom. kenom doesnt have them for sale that often but the ones he makes(when he does make them) are nice from what i hear.

heh maybe you can get brew to sell his, he bought it from me a week old for only $150 (laserbee I with data logging)

norman

hello Darkarmyofone are you looking for a high-powered laser pointers?

let me know or you just PM dude.. :)

What, are you KIDDING me, Matt - No way I'd part with my Laserbee, there are already too many people here on the forums giving "reviews" and information on lasers with no way of backing up their observations/claims...

I will, however, give my total and unconditional "thumbs up" to the Laserbee, for around $200 brand new (or more depending on options) the LB1 is amazingly simple to use, allows direct interfacing with a PC for Data Logging, etc and requires no complicated (and sometimes inaccurate ) "optical correction", as well as other helpful features like peak and current real-time readings, etc.

Talk to LaserBee (Jerry) - you can't go wrong with the LaserBee!

hello Darkarmyofone are you looking for a high-powered laser pointers?

let me know or you just PM dude.. :)

Are you serious???.... Shouldnt i be asking YOU that question!... Noobs... so annoying

I'll most likely end up getting a LB1 and put it in a clear acrylic case with blue accent lights "because it deserves it"

anyone know this "norman"... screams f 2 the d to the A to me....

HIMNL9

^ sorry, but i'm not english, and with slangs, sometimes i get lost ..... can you say me what exact it mean that phrase, please ? (no, it's not a joke)

F to the D to the A... meaning, DarkArmyOfOne thinks he is from the FDA trying to catch people on the forums (which I kind of doubt, and darkarmy was probably being slightly sarcastic).

FDA = Food and Drug Administration - bans the sale/manufacturing/distributing/receiving most of the lasers we have here in the US because they don't follow the 5 safety factors we require.

HIMNL9

oh, that ..... got it, thanks.

(it's hard, sometimes, trying to understand foreign slangs :))

daguin

Did you ever get your LPM?

I have a Scientech 365 meter with a Scientech 360201 calorimeter. You can have it for $250 plus shipping (your choice)

I also have the 360206 (draft "enclosure") for the calorimeter, if you need/want it for an additional $40

Peace,
dave

I'll just point out here that the Scientech is a kickass meter! I used to have one then I discovered the wonders of Coherent...

Dave's offer is a really good one, he sold me a similar meter which works perfectly (even after abuse caused entirely by my own carelessness). If you ever want to work with higher powered lasers then the scientech meter can take over 4W of power, whereas the laserbee (IIRC) can't take much over 1W.