Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: green pen driver

jake21

im looking for a green pen driver and a leadlight button if any one has any thing like that for sale please pm me or on here thanks

That's been his "MODUS OPERANDI" with me so the heck with him, maybe he'll learn a lesson, but I wouldn't bet on it ;)

jake21 said:
im looking for a green pen driver and a leadlight button if any one has any thing like that for sale please pm me or on here thanks

You were going to trade the "missing button Pen Laser" for some WindowLess IR Diodes with me, I was going to see how many I got. You turn around and told me you already "sold it for a lot of money" :mad:

How come you are still looking to buy the missing "button"

I don't understand you, do you just do what ever it takes [highlight]"for a few dollars"[/highlight] :-?

jake21

TheMonk i still had a pen here to trade i did not say i did not want to trade i just said i sold one so if u like to trade still please pm me, phoenix77 just mind ur own business and go back to begging people for free lasers. :p