Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB Green Pen 100-200mw (Can Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kmssd

While lazerer is out of stock again on the one I was thinking about, I'm looking on here if anyone has green laser pen in the range of 100-200mw.

Last edited:

Re: WTB Green Pen 100-200mw

What's your budget? Im getting different models from reputated aliexpress sellers, and will be testing them to see how up to specs they are, even though the seller sometimes show laser power meter results, for lets say a 200mW and the readings show ~212mW, but I dont really trust it, until I actually tried. but then again, the prices offered are pretty good, so I decided to buy some, this is one of the ones I bought Free shipping 100mW 200mw green Laser Flashlight TD GP 125-in Laser Pointers from Office & School Supplies on Aliexpress.com
seems like a good deal, I got this for $45 with aluminum case and glasses, seller had a sale going on.

Kmssd

I thinking around 50-75$, I may be way off for the custom build but I'm just looking for a pointer. Burning isn't important for this laser.

if thats the case and you are not too specific about power, you can buy something like this http://puu.sh/2Fpjz.png this one I got for ~$30 shipped with battery and charger, its focusable takes a 18650 battery and can light matches, other than that I dont have a laser power meter yet, but the price is isnt too bad. Also it was advertised as 1000mW but of course thats impossible for only $30. Also as of right now this seller is having a sale on aliexpress, Laser Pointer - Shop Cheap Laser Pointer from China Laser Pointer Suppliers at laser pen shops on Aliexpress.com
the seller has many different styles of lasers within a reasonable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.