Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: Driver Springs

I order some driver springs from Intl Outdoor about a month ago. It was a pack of 10 for $4.50 shipped. Unfortunately they still haven't arrived and I need some driver springs, so I thought I'd ask if any of you guys had some. I just need ones that can be soldered to drivers (particularly the X-drive mini) to use as a battery contact.

I'm not looking to spend a ton of money but hit me up with what you've got.

Thanks guys :yh:
Adam

I went to the PO today to pick up my Kryton Groove and turns out my springs were being held there too. Weird! Didn't get a notification from the company or the PO or anything... Glad I went!

Anyways, that means I'm not in a hurry to buy any springs now but I'd still like to get some from someone. So I'm still in search of some :yh: Let me know what you've got!

sinner

I bought a few springs last month from aliexpress, they are Phosphor Bronze spring that means they are basically made of copper and phosphorus, much better than the gold plated spring imho.

here's the link just check this out in case you want to order them.
Free shipping Phosphor Bronze spring for flashlight DIY -in Flashlights & Torches from Lights & Lighting on Aliexpress.com

And here are the ones that intl-outdoor sells, 100 for $6
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/H11-spring-plated-iridium-conical-compression-spring/960369489.html

Last edited: