Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: Dorcy Jr. Heatsink

zaery

------------------got one------------------------
I have an old dorcy jr from about a year ago when i went on a camping trip, and i found out that it makes a great laser host! Although, nobody(DHC) makes heatsinks for them anymore, because dorcy doesn't make the flashlight anymore. Does anyone have a spare heatsink that i could buy off you?

P.S. I'd pay the listed price on DHC plus any shipping charges, and i would even take a used one, although, if you had a used one, you'd probably use it on your own laser......

Last edited:

Well, if you have trouble finding one, I can probably make you one. It would be like the old style one - simple round heatsink. It would be nice to have exact dimensions, but, I have my own two Dorcy Jrs I have to make heatsinks for, and so I can just make them to that size (though I might be wrong but I thought I read somewhere that there's a new and old model which are only very slightly different... and I think I have a newer model if I do).

Well, if you have trouble finding one, I can probably make you one. It would be like the old style one - simple round heatsink. It would be nice to have exact dimensions, but, I have my own two Dorcy Jrs I have to make heatsinks for, and so I can just make them to that size (though I might be wrong but I thought I read somewhere that there's a new and old model which are only very slightly different... and I think I have a newer model if I do).

can u possibly make me one that will fit the old style dorcy jr full body with set screws??? it would be much apretiated.