Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB Custom Mini laser

n1ch0

Hi... i'm looking to get a customised Laser unit for my airsoft gun.. and wondering if perhaps some one can make me a custom red laser unit.

The unit should be approximately 1.5cm in diameter x 5cm length - including batteries needed... and adjustable in the head - for zeroing purposes. perhaps some screw to tighten and loose to get the head left right up and down.

And also combined with a button for on/off, located about 4cm down the back (1cm from the tail) perhaps just attached to some wires that can be sticked to the sides.

If some one can make a custom unit some thing like the above pics, please email me with the price and approx time to n1ch000@gmail.com and also i'll be needing to ship them to Indonesia. I can pay by paypal. or perhaps through ebay aswell if needed for further security.

Thanks,
Nicholas

Attachments

• DSC01876.jpg
    DSC01876.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 75

Kenom

Umm ok. why are you looking at putting it in that specific place. I've made custom hand gun laser sights in the 130mw range. It's not a cheap unit though. focusable, and adjustable up and down, left and right. would mount under the barrel with a wire that goes to the handle for pressure activation or comes with a clicky tailcap.

n1ch0

potatorage said:
What power does it need to be? Is <5mw okay?

That would be more that enough :)

Kenom said:
Umm ok. why are you looking at putting it in that specific place. I've made custom hand gun laser sights in the 130mw range. It's not a cheap unit though. focusable, and adjustable up and down, left and right. would mount under the barrel with a wire that goes to the handle for pressure activation or comes with a clicky tailcap.

Kenom, The reason i'm putting the laser in the "cocking handle tube" is because i ran out of space to put the laser hahahaha.. the adjustable i need would just a simple screw/spring mech. dont need anything complicated. The other reason is because the laser would be very close to the barrel and directly perpendicular to the barrel, which will be easier to zero. Anyway a <5mw would be more than enough for me.

SMIDSY

Have you looked at DX? they sell green and res lasers for guns :p

n1ch0 said:
BUMP.. Still looking for seller/modder

Have you looked at what DX and KaiDomain have to offer ? They have some nice looking units in both red and green (I think there is an echo somewhere close by....)

Kenom

I would take on this project except, I do not think it will be that doable to insert it where your hoping to insert it. That and it''s going to be almost impossible to do without the actual gun in my possession, and I've got too much on my plate currently with school to take on a project like this.
Sorry.
Ken