Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: Cool laser for ~$50

I am looking to buy a cool laser for my friend for his birthday. I prefer any variant of green or blue. Please post or PM me your offers.

TuhOz

If its his/her first laser or he knows nothing about them, the laser shouldnt be over 5mW imo.
A Green 5mW would be great.

If he/she knows how to use lasers, then maybe 50-200mW laser?

Good luck at searching the laser!

Last edited:
LZBH - 532nm 50mW Focusable Green Laser Pointer

I think this is one of the "Coolest" looking ones, I'm sure your friend hasn't seen a BIGHEAD, unless he's a laser fanatic like "us". I'm assuming he doesn't have glasses, so if you care about his safety get a pair from Survival laser's, they are quite expensive(for your budget) around 45 dollars with shipping. If you just want to give him the laser, and tell him to be careful, you could do that to, as i am not the one paying for it. :)

If its his/her first laser or he knows nothing about them, the laser shouldnt be over 5mW imo.
A Green 5mW would be great.

If he/she knows how to use lasers, then maybe 50-200mW laser?

Good luck at searching the laser!

I think getting him a 5mW laser is kind of a big "screw you" to him when my first laser was a 265mW and right now I have a 1.4W 445nm blue

LZBH - 532nm 50mW Focusable Green Laser Pointer

I think this is one of the "Coolest" looking ones, I'm sure your friend hasn't seen a BIGHEAD, unless he's a laser fanatic like "us". I'm assuming he doesn't have glasses, so if you care about his safety get a pair from Survival laser's, they are quite expensive(for your budget) around 45 dollars with shipping. If you just want to give him the laser, and tell him to be careful, you could do that to, as i am not the one paying for it. :)

I have an extra pair of safety glasses I can let him have.

Last edited:
i highly doubt your going to get a blue laser because the diode alone is around ~40$ :p
and a green laser for 50$ its going to be hard to get over 100mw :D 25% of the members here at 14-17 according to a poll

ferd19

o-like or rayfoss! cmon Bijan (abolfazl) you should know this! green lasers haven't changed much since the last time you've been here, though anything blue is still >100$

o-like or rayfoss! cmon Bijan (abolfazl) you should know this! green lasers haven't changed much since the last time you've been here, though anything blue is still >100$

:barf: Rayfoss? O-like? NO! Lazerer is definitely the company to go to. They are trying to make a name for themselves right now, so all of their lasers are above-spec or on-spec.

ferd19

Rayfoss? O-like? NO! Lazerer is definitely the company to go to. They are trying to make a name for themselves right now, so all of their lasers are above-spec or on-spec.
hmm.. haven't looked at lazerer too much so i can't say

:barf: Rayfoss? O-like? NO! Lazerer is definitely the company to go to. They are trying to make a name for themselves right now, so all of their lasers are above-spec or on-spec.

Wow, never even SAW laserer. Might pick up a 1w blue if they are any good for 200 bucks.

hmm.. haven't looked at lazerer too much so i can't say

ive been pretty much stalking them the past bit..
(deals, reviews, vids, lpm charts)
and everything has been superb!

*i didnt order a laser from them YET ;)

ive been pretty much stalking them the past bit..
(deals, reviews, vids, lpm charts)
and everything has been superb!

*i didnt order a laser from them YET ;)

Soon as paypal sorts things out I think I will buy 5-6 lasers from them of various colors and strengths. That tiny 100mw green one looks legit, and their RIFL ones look nice.
I will post what I think, but I have no LPM so I can't post a really good review. Maybe someday if I can find a good cheap LPM.

Soon as paypal sorts things out I think I will buy 5-6 lasers from them of various colors and strengths. That tiny 100mw green one looks legit, and their RIFL ones look nice.
I will post what I think, but I have no LPM so I can't post a really good review. Maybe someday if I can find a good cheap LPM.

You can pick up an LPM from Jerry, aka lasersbee

The tine 100mW is actually one of the very few lasers that will not be on spec most of the time, however for the price, it is a great little laser, and personally I like mine a lot.

Have ordered five times from them so far, both via website and through here... and order #6 will be done tomorrow. Very pleased so far.

The rifle host is great... if you do get it, definitely get the diffraction heads.

Last edited:
You can pick up an LPM from Jerry, aka lasersbee

The tine 100mW is actually one of the very few lasers that will not be on spec most of the time, however for the price, it is a great little laser, and personally I like mine a lot.

Have ordered five times from them so far, both via website and through here... and order #6 will be done tomorrow. Very pleased so far.

The rifle host is great... if you do get it, definitely get the diffraction heads.
Haha, they are actually out of stock, I could buy the 50mw one tho. If you ever want to sell the little 100mw let me know :wave:

So have you tried the new run of the RIFL 1w blue? Is it on spec about?

Also I will buy from laserbee when I have the funds for that, it's a bit out of my price range + lasers.