Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: CHEAP Greenies

I'm looking for some cheap greenies. These lasers can be used, they can be just modules ripped from pens or they can bee complete pens or handhelds. I don't care where they are from, so DX or KD is fine. I'll even take some mode hoppers if the price is good. Basically what I'm trying to say is I don't care what type of greenie it is, it just has to be cheap enough for me to buy it.

So if you have something you want to sell, just tell me what type of laser it is and what it's quirks are, and give me a price for it, if I like the price I'll buy it off of you. I'm in the US so I don't think it would be worth making offers if you are outside of the US due to shipping, because all I'm looking for are dirt cheap greenies.

Again, I only want cheap low quality greenies, so no "I'm sellin my new X125 for $200, that's a good deal!!!" ;D

i have a dxtrue50mw,and the diode burnt out. ill let u have it for 10$ plus shipping.

would you be interested in crystal sets? I have the MCA assemblies from a DX true 30 and the 50mW baton style laser

Wesdaman14 said:
i have a dxtrue50mw,and the diode burnt out. ill let u have it for 10$ plus shipping.
Sorry, but I would prefer working lasers ;D If I need a pen for a host I'll PM you though.

MarioMaster said:
would you be interested in crystal sets? I have the MCA assemblies from a DX true 30 and the 50mW baton style laser
Hmmm....I have wanted to mess with crystal set just for fun, I may be interested depending on price. What are you willing to sell one for?

Come on guys, I KNOW you have a pile of cheap DX lasers that you don't use. ;D