Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: Blu-ray diode mounted in Aixiz module

I would like to buy a Blu-ray diode already mounted in an Aixiz module because I am not quite sure of my skills at doing so. I know that this is done frequently with long open can diodes, so I hought that it could be done with Blu-ray diodes as well. IF anyone is willing to do this for me, please reply or PM me with an offer!

Thanks.
-Mark

There are a few sellers in here that do this.. just search this section..

The first one who comes to mind is ndrew2505. He has run a few pre-order sales lately, with low prices, happy customers and very short wait-times.

if you just want 1 phr diode i got it now but if you want a few im going to place another order for the next batch whenever the funds transfer from pp to my bank. if you want just 1 in a module its 21$. other wise its going to be about a week and a half.

also forgot i got 2 ps3 diodes but the most you may get from them is about 15mw. theyre 19$ each in modules.

I would just want one phr in a module, like you said. This could be set safely at 120mA for an output of about 100mW, right?

How much would shipping be, and how should I pay you?

-Mark