Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: aixiz housings, red 5 mW diodes.

Abray

I'm looking for some aixiz modules, empty or not.

Also, if anybody has some 5 mW diodes they don't want, I could take them off your hands.

I'm just looking for cheap supplies, so I'd rather not have any 5 mW reds pre-installed, as I'd have to pay for labor, too:p

I'm in Texas. I don't really have any estimate on prices, I've never bought these little parts individually before. Just tell me what you want for them.

Thanks!

jayrob

Abray said:
I'm looking for some aixiz modules, empty or not.

Also, if anybody has some 5 mW diodes they don't want, I could take them off your hands.

I'm just looking for cheap supplies, so I'd rather not have any 5 mW reds pre-installed, as I'd have to pay for labor, too:p

I'm in Texas. I don't really have any estimate on prices, I've never bought these little parts individually before. Just tell me what you want for them.

Thanks!

You can get the empty modules from Stonetek.org.

Or, you can get the AixiZ modules (or the exact same), from DX if you don't mind waiting for shipping. These have a low power red module installed. Which can be easily removed if you want:
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5914
Jay

Abray

ooo North houston?? :eek:

I might live close enough to you just drive and pick stuff up lol!! I live in Kingwood, to be exact, which is right north east of houston. My sister lives right next to U of H. Are either of these anywhere close to you?

your site looks like a good deal, though. About the same price as aixiz (not sure about that, but they are under 5 dollars so it can't be too far off) with a HECK of a lot faster shipping!

Abray said:
ooo North houston??  :eek:

I might live close enough to you just drive and pick stuff up lol!! I live in Kingwood, to be exact, which is right north east of houston. My sister lives right next to U of H. Are either of these anywhere close to you?

your site looks like a good deal, though. About the same price as aixiz (not sure about that, but they are under 5 dollars so it can't be too far off) with a HECK of a lot faster shipping!
I'm specifically located in The Woodlands.. I used to work in Kingwood but now work in The Woodlands. with gas prices it would probably be easiest for me to just ship them.

and yeah you'd get them next day most likely, I ship items out day of or next day once ordered.

thanks,
Kendall

Abray

Yeah, the woodlands is just out of driving range, if it were to be more economical.

I saw on your site, though, that you were out of stock in the modules right now and that you were expecting a large shipment of them soon? Is that true or do you have them in stock right now?

Abray said:
Yeah, the woodlands is just out of driving range, if it were to be more economical.

I saw on your site, though, that you were out of stock in the modules right now and that you were expecting a large shipment of them soon? Is that true or do you have them in stock right now?
Ah, I must have forgotten to update something, yes I have them in stock. it takes a while to get from China.

edit: just fixed the pages, it was under the BULK items that I had forgotten to update. thanks for pointing that out.