Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB a few rubber dust caps for aixiz modules

As the title suggests, I'm looking for some dust caps to cover the aperture of Aixiz modules, so if anyone has some or knows where to get them I'd like to know..

Thanks in advance!

Pat

I have 10 GITD dust caps that fits the axiz modules perfectly (when using the focus ring) I can spare a few. You want 3?

I have a 1/2 dozen I can let you have. They are GITD rubber. PM me your ADDY, & I'll help you out :) PS, I got them from DX.

No problem I will try and get them sent out to you tomorrow if the post office is open. If not I will get them out monday. My Paypal is luke0@aol.com Do you want it sent out regular or priority mail?

Tech_Junkie said:
[quote author=yobresal link=1237563715/0#7 date=1237566568]Paypal is luke0@aol.com
;D What are you going to charge him 75 cents? I have a few black ones you can have for free till your next DX order.
[/quote]

@TJ: I sent Yobresal a PM stating that I would send a little $ to pay for S&H.. He's not being greedy, I offered..

Yeah I really didn't even expect any payment for these. They will easily slip right into an envelop and for regular mail it is probably like a buck.

Gee, I just sent mine with a regular stamp :-[ I hope it doesn't arrive "POSTAGE DUE" :-[ :-[ If it does Pat, let me know & I'll reimburse you any funds :-[ I HOPE it'll be OK though......... rob