Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: 445 in a small (mini)host

Just as the topic states, I am looking for a 445 in a small host(think pocket mini).
I have thrown out offers on quite a few FS posts. Range of at least 1MW is ideal. 2 would be nice if the price is right. Will go as high as $200 plus shipping. Usa sellers only, never dealing overseas again,ever. Currently building a 'pocket mini' but fudged it up and want to experience a working 445.

I do have a pocket mini 445nm build, with an NJG-18 driver and custom focus ring outputting around 1.2W in high mode that I could sell, if you're still looking for a 445. I also have one even smaller, one that runs off a 10440 battery and has a twisty switch that I'd be willing to let go.

Let me know if your interested and I can take a few pics and LPM them.

What I would love to build, and this is just a fantasy, would be 3 445's in a vetrolaser head lol. Each pushing 1.5. And focusable.

Ash

1MW = 1,000,000 Watts
1mW = 1/1,000 Watt

I would also like a 1-Megawatt 445nm laser for $200. :san:

Wow. 1-2 WATT

Or how about 1,000-2,000mw? Suit everyones grammatical appetite? Loljesuschrist.

Last edited:

Ash

Wow. 1-2 WATT

Or how about 1,000-2,000mw? Suit everyones grammatical appetite? Loljesuschrist.

Actually no. "mw" with a small "w" doesn't mean shit.! :crackup:

Personally, I wouldn't sell you fuck all without proof that you have OD 4+ protection.

By the way, what driver were you using, and what current did you have it set at?
Oh, and lets see a pic of your test load. :thanks:

I'm not going to argue with someone over an internet forum. I don't need to prove anything to anyone. And I wont take commands such as lets see pics and this and that. I was using a flexdrive version 5 at 900 friggin mah the max that was suggested and able to push, if I had two id run them both at 900 in parallel but I don't. Damn dude, woulda thought I insulted you, and if you take the matter of lower and upper case m's or w's then you need to get a life. I and everyone else that replied knew what I was inquiring about. Aside from that I'm not on a pc, I'm on my mother fucking phone. Would you like pics of me on my phone too? Is that something that needs to be proven to the Almighty Ash? I don't care what your rep is on here or how long you've been involved with lasers, that was a dick reply. I've already donated and spent almost 400$ between two items from two members, so tell me I don't want to learn everything I can and capital M & W this blah blah blah. I do stone work for a living, heavy ass lifting, grinding cutting and fabricating, sorry I forgot the damn lower and uppercase characters I'm obligated to abide by after an awesome damn day of work. Fml.

Ash

I'm on my mother fucking phone. Would you like pics of me on my phone too? Is that something that needs to be proven to the Almighty Ash?
Um, please don't.
Looking at your avatar is enough already. :evil:
. I do stone work for a living, heavy ass lifting, grinding cutting and fabricating, sorry I forgot the damn lower and uppercase characters I'm obligated to abide by after an awesome damn day of work. Fml.

Wow. Stone work. .. It sounds like you really enjoy that. Congrats, have a beer. :beer:

So. I'm just giving you a hard time because it seemed as if you were bullshittin' because; after all the clarification, you still didn't get the acronyms right. Of course you don't have to prove anything to anyone but yourself.:na:

Good luck.

Last edited:
Anyone trying to buy a 1-2W laser who seems inexperienced might get a hard time or questioned here. It's not personal. If that pisses you off then perhaps you have too much of a temper to be playing with lasers.
In the hands of anyone without proper respect & experience these lasers are quite dangerous to both the owner & everyone around them.
Any Responsible seller here should require proof of laser goggles. Don't like it go elsewhere.

Last edited:
Steven Adams

Thanks for shopping with us today!
The following are the details of your order.
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: 162
Date Ordered: Friday 02 September, 2011
Detailed Invoice:

Products
1 x Ultrafire 18650 li-ion 3000mah battery (18650) = $4.99
2 x Ultrafire 16340 li-ion 1000mah battery (16340b) = $8.98
2 x Trustfire 10440 li-ion 600mah battery (10440) = $4.98
1 x Lithium Ion dual multi-battery charger (DLCHRG) = $7.99
1 x Blue Blocking Goggles (fits over eyeglasses!) (BLUBLKGGL) = $17.99
1 x Anti Static ESD grounded wrist strap / discharge band (ESDSTRP) = $3.99
1 x Express Mail Service Domestic U.S. (EMSDOM) = $16.00
Sub-Total: $64.92
Zone Rates (Shipping to US (1 x 3.00lb(s))): $2.99
Total: $67.91

Here ya go. I suppose these aren't the brand you prefer?