Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB 1W+ 1000mw+ laser under $180 £110

rhd

If tell me why you want a laser, and what safety precautions you're taking, I'm going to have to sell a few of my 1W+ blue lasers. I would potentially be open to selling you one if I'm comfortable that you're approaching this responsibly.

I've accumulated too many....and I'd really like a 589nm laser now. Definitely will have to downsize on the blues first.

Check out my signature, I'm potentially up for selling any of them save for the "Blue Ninja", and I have 3 or 4 others that aren't in my signature.

I have bought myself a pair of these o-like goggles :umbrella:
I have owned a few lasers before even though I am new to this forum: Green 400mw from o-like, a blue 1w laser also from o-like and a 200mw dilda from DX.
I am a laser hobbyist and have been for about 1/2 a year. I understand lasers are not toys, especially class IV ones.
I hope this answers your questions and if it doesnt just let me know.
BTW I cant tell if your lasers are focusable - can you tell me if they are?

Last edited:

anselm

i looked it up "cant be arsed":D
and jdwrules:
yes it's a huge problem, if we find out that you own any laser that is not in your signature
you will be -repped and permabanned.

Toke

could you please email me sry9681@gmail.com for prices

You may want to make it clear if you want to buy a laser too, or just happen to have one for sale.

There are also some sticky treads in buy/sellthat can help newbies with good procedures for buying and selling through the forum.