Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB 12mm Green Module

I'm looking for someone in North America who'd like to sell a green module. I don't feel like waiting a month to ship from Asia.

I have $50USD to spend, including shipping to Canada.. I'm looking for something at least 50mW. Doesn't have to have a driver, but needs to work, be TEM00, and the beam can't exit more than say, 20 degrees from the aperture since I'll be using this for a "White Fusion" build.

If anyone has one they can sell me, shoot me a PM.

[EDIT:] Just checked my paypal, and that's actually $50 Canadian, so like, $47USD.

Last edited:

Bump

Anyone? I'll take a 30mW, if no one has a 50mW laying around... I'm just itching to see a white beam here, as soon as possible.

I've got a DealExtreme: $35.65 Flashlight Style Green Laser - 100mW Factory Pot Modded (CR123A Included) (actually between 40 and 90mW depending on temperature) pointer, which contains a 12mm module, however it does also have an Aluminium heat-sink around the diode section which I don't know how to remove, and I'm in the UK not US, so shipping could be a little longer than someone in the US (In theory, should take a week to most areas of Canada). If you're interested feel free to PM.