Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB 100mW+ burning handheld laser

Hello everyone i'm new to this laser thing but i'm ready to get one of my own. I've had cheepo lasers before but i'm looking for something at least 100mw or more burnong red or preferably green laser. It needs to have an ir filter and should be as new as possible but used is alright and i will accept home made lasers. I've been looking around an i like the MDX cases but i want mine to last so heat sinc etc. Basically i want it to burn light paper and perhaps light a cigarette. I can't promise to be on here all the time but my phone's email is b07jeffrey@sprintpcs.com, i'm located in west tx and i want to have one in hand by early next week-26th 27th. please contact me, i'm paypal reqady and waiting.

Milos

Hello, If you are buying RED laser, you don't need IR filter. There is no IR coming from red diodes. That only comes out from green DPSS lasers such as all hand held green pointers.

i have a ready made red 200mw laser in an MXDL case and is heatsinked i ran it for 2 minutes before it warmed up, i lit a match with it from 15ft, its new i just tried it out i am asking 125$

Re: WTB 100mW+ green laser

Alright, still very serious, done more research and decided that i want a green one preferable one step above pen size but i don't really mind. If you can send me some pics maybe some form of feedback or if someone can vouch for you i've got 150 to 200 to spend, want to burn things, paypal ready. once again paypal ready email is b07jeffrey@sprintpcs.com, send a small >1mb pic or a link to my phone. just looking for some bargain green burning that one die in a week.

i have quite a bit of feedback ask xarlyx,knimrod i have picts pm me ill send them

i'm pretty sure i want a green one, but for arguments sake is the heatsink on yours the same heatsink being sold on this forum by jayrob? also how fesable is it to diy a green laser on this platform?, for instance, i buy this, mess with it for a while and as I get deeper into this hobby i make a green one at my desired power level.

Maybe out of your price range, but I have an astronomer pal with a near new Aries >100 mW from LaserGlow, with cool case, 5 way safety and can run till the batteries, (runs on C cells), go dead with out overheating. Your cost $425! You can get the same laser brand new from LG for about $519 shipped!

no its not the same heatsinks that jay sells it has a a 1/2 cm thick of aluminum washer at the base then a big aluminum washer, aluminum absorbs alot of heat

Re: WTB 100mW+ greeen burning handheld laser

bump still looking for a green laser, edit, i've been looking around and decided that pen sized won't do and it needs to be green with burning abilities.

thanks i appreciate your help but i think i'm looking for a green one, if someon had one over 100mw slightly used and hopefully not pen sized i wound take it.

man i'm still looking and it seems i'll be spending more than i thought so help, someone!! need 100mw plus, still paypal ready!!!!!!!