Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: 1/8BSPP Hose

Hey everyone!
I'm sure some of you play Paintball.
I need to buy a 1/8BSPP hose to refill my paintball tanks from, and I can't find one anywhere except for Pyramydair, where the shipping is $10...

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
deleted and blocked ip range

Jaseth

What is Eku talking about and what did you do c0ld? :S
Sorry Spyder I was going to recommend a shop cause it is where I get some of my stuff from with cheap shipping.. but they only ship EU. I just had to comment anyway cause Eku and c0ld wrote some mighty odd posts there.

What is Eku talking about and what did you do c0ld? :S
Sorry Spyder I was going to recommend a shop cause it is where I get some of my stuff from with cheap shipping.. but they only ship EU. I just had to comment anyway cause Eku and c0ld wrote some mighty odd posts there.

What if you bought from that shop, and shipped it to me?
I need the hose to be able to handle 5000PSI.

How much would shipping be from you to me?

Jaseth

I would usually but firstly shipping from me would probably be about the same cost, and secondly I have all my finals at the moment and think it would be best if I do not do any deals right now. Sorry man, there must be some place near you which sells them. An 1/8 BSPP is pretty standard after all.

I would usually but firstly shipping from me would probably be about the same cost, and secondly I have all my finals at the moment and think it would be best if I do not do any deals right now. Sorry man, there must be some place near you which sells them. An 1/8 BSPP is pretty standard after all.

If there was somewhere I could buy them locally, I wouldn't be posting here.
They are not the standard here in the US. The smallest I could find was 1/4BSPP...