Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

wow

Though I doubt they will be cheap, I'll call and find out some wholesale prices and their minimum quantity.

EDIT: Okay, I called, they said they'll call me back tomorrow to tell me prices and their minimum quantity. Here's hoping!

Note 670 nM -- longer wavelength - less eye appeal. HOWEVER -- mW is mW and 500 mW ??? Remember too that this is a 9mm device - won't fit a basic Aixiz module. BUT --- 500 mW ;D ::) :) ;D

Mike

chimo

One thing to consider if you want the beam to be visible is the eye's response to 670nm wavelength. It will appear considerably dimmer than a 650nm red. The graph below is nice for a quick reference.

eyeresponseer6.jpg

Paul

Gazoo

Hemlock Mike said:
Note 670 nM -- longer wavelength - less eye appeal. HOWEVER -- mW is mW and 500 mW ??? Remember too that this is a 9mm device - won't fit a basic Aixiz module. BUT --- 500 mW ;D ::) :) ;D

Mike

This is where the Meredith module comes to the rescue.

S

SenKat

I enquired months ago about those guys :(

They are multi-mode, and SEVERAL hundreds of dollars each. Prince may have gone down some, but the beams specs would be horrific :( Sorry all :-/

G !

Daedal

Agreed SenKat... if they had quoted you several hundred, then you got a better price than me. Maybe you inquired for larger orders. I was quoted about $1000 for a sample a few months back!!! Obviously, I never bothered talking to Photonic-Ripoff again! Their prices are SUPER inflated and they have crappy CS. :(

--DDL