Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WOW - simply incredible - some folks !

HAHA! I think I remember seeing that on the news! beware of the mooninites!!!! I love how it had "all the components of a bomb except the explosive"

S

SenKat

troyboy said:
HAHA! I think I remember seeing that on the news! beware of the mooninites!!!! I love how it had "all the components of a bomb except the explosive"

Yeah - same thing with my cigarette lighter - all the components. GEESH ! So does a bloody calculator ! Paranoia is a killer, my fellow forum members - don't fall prey to hysteria and crap like the dummies in Boston did !

Oh - as a follow-up....turns out that Cartoon Network actually had PERMITS to place the blinky LED signs every place they did - now they are countersuing Boston for loss of revenue ! I think all the news coverage was excellent free advertising ! $20.00 worth of materials...allll that news coverage ? Priceless !

Well those people that overreacted... I don't blame em. I mean, after 9-11 our country went balistic and is scared of everything! There is also a lot of things now like racial profiling with muslims or arabic people

S

SenKat

Yeah - but this one shows  total lack of common sense - or maybe just to geeks like me ?  I woulda NEVER thought those things were bombs ! It also shows you how people can be ruled by fear. That is the terrorists REAL weapon - not guns, nukes, or chemicals - fear. They WON - everybody is too scared to move anymore. Sorry - political rant off !

tatman

people r crazy! u should see the looks when folks see my alarm clock. nothing fancy, but i fastened three road flares to it w/ black electrical tape...well it cracks ME up! but i can see how some may not see the humor.

S

SenKat

tatman said:
people r crazy! u should see the looks when folks see my alarm clock. nothing fancy, but i fastened three road flares to it w/ black electrical tape...well it cracks ME up! but i can see how some may not see the humor.

OMG !

Uhm - how many people view your alarm clock - or should I not ask that ?!?!?!? ;D