Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wow it's been a while...

Hey guys!

Haven't been on here in a loonng while... things have sure changed! 462nm :drool: life has been busy haha college and a new hobby (cars!) and I didn't even realize how long it's been until I realized one of my college car friends was also into lasers and we were both on LPF, and now we're both back lol

Sadly my collection has diminished significantly from when I left (hello car), but oddly enough I don't feel the need to restart the collection, I just wanna see the new wavelengths :D haha so maybe I'll be into the BST and just general updates on the laser world. I now have two worlds to keep tabs on, lasers and cars, in addition to the good old college life :p hope y'all remember me lol

EDIT: I haven't heard anything on the mysterious 609nm from that Laser Chorus LHOR-0150 since I left, maybe bloompyle or ultimatekaiser will see this and bring me up to date

EDIT #2: Also, post #2,251. Interesting that I trailed off at 2,250... complete coincidence

Last edited:

Welcome "back":beer:. Although it doesn't look like you left for very long, you last post was on December 12th 2014, so only 3 moths ago:).
Just looking at DTR's shop often gives a good idea of new diodes.

Welcome back hwang21, good to see you back! :)

While you've been gone I've managed to get a 405 pointer!

-Alex

How do you like it? Haha new colors are always pretty amazing ;)

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I just put you over 1K hwang21. :beer:
Now onto 2K you go. ;)
The NUBM44 is amazing and scary. :eek:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Nice to see you back. You haven't posted here for a few years now.
How are you doing? :)

Radim

Welcome back to LPF! Good to see members from deep past active here again. ;)

It's been a couple of years since this thread was first posted. Still, it's good to see you back again, hwang21. I remember you from several years ago. I hope you get a chance to build that NUBM44 laser you are drooling over. But, the 465nm and somewhat higher wavelengths that can be had from these diodes is the real news of the times. + rep to get you started again.