Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

World's coolest lens?

Wow that is amazing! I want a black hole solar panel for my car, and like Hallucynogenyc said, to bend or catch lasers!!
Thx for sharing that!

There's just something about science that seems to defy logic that sends a tingle up my spine. Nice find.

Trevor

A trap for lasers! Beware!

itsatrap.jpg

:angel:

-Trevor

Xer0

Install them in Airplanes to catch Lasers from Pointerkiddies :)

If someone makes a suit for visible light...

OH because he is invisible!!
I thought that at first then came to the conclusion that if they did theoretically make a suit out a black hole for light, light would not go around it or thru it so he would actually look like an impossibly dark shadow standing in front of you, with no defined edges and so on... but i guess you can think of it however you want ahah:p

mfo

OH because he is invisible!!
I thought that at first then came to the conclusion that if they did theoretically make a suit out a black hole for light, light would not go around it or thru it so he would actually look like an impossibly dark shadow standing in front of you, with no defined edges and so on... but i guess you can think of it however you want ahah:p

Actually you're right wtf was I thinking haha (whew no predator at least for now)