Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WL's new banner ad on LPF

roosl

Wow, they have some beautiful new graphic images of product, and they also have a public saftey message about pointing at aircraft.

Not bad, I must say.

A polished turd still stinks.

turd-polish.gif

roosl

:crackup:LOL good one!

Yeah, I know, but I was only refering to the ad itself. It is well done.

I definitely enjoy these forums! :D

Regards,

I highly approve of the "don't shoot your lazors at the flippin' airplanes, ya bloody morons" message.. VERY good idea.

Lol i like the ad too, its sad that they have to warn ppl tho
And shopped beams are kinda prevalent cuz its hard to capture a beam on camera!

Good ad, looks good and makes me wanna go check the website for price cuts, or my wallet for an extra $500 x) then I can go get one of those beasts

I think the "warning" they're doing is actually quite a smart marketing trick - by warning that it's a federal offense to shine lasers at aircraft, they're implying that their lasers are powerful enough to actually reach aircraft (which is true). That's the first thought that came into my mind when I read that, and I'm a marketing major ;).

Rob

I highly approve of the "don't shoot your lazors at the flippin' airplanes, ya bloody morons" message.. VERY good idea.

Hahaha seriously! At least they're trying to polish their image, even if it is just a turd....lol

I think the "warning" they're doing is actually quite a smart marketing trick - by warning that it's a federal offense to shine lasers at aircraft, they're implying that their lasers are powerful enough to actually reach aircraft (which is true). That's the first thought that came into my mind when I read that, and I'm a marketing major ;).

You know, I think you are on the dot with this one. I guess I was a regular consumer because when I read it I thought "must be pretty powerful" lol x)