Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WL Lasershades **SOLD**

I have two WL green 532nm lasershades to sell.. I will sell them at two for $50 shipped or I could split them up each for $30 shipped within the states, If you live outside the U.S we could still work something out. PM me if interested.

Attachments

• DSC04504_640x480.JPG
    DSC04504_640x480.JPG
    203.3 KB · Views: 67

Re: WL Lasershades

Their website conspicuously fails to mention things like an OD rating, a spectral response chart, or any type of certification. In the reviews many people mention that these don't block IR... I'm guessing that they know this from some documentation that came with the shades. Were any specs included with the shades?

Foobario said:
Their website conspicuously fails to mention things like an OD rating, a spectral response chart, or any type of certification. In the reviews many people mention that these don't block IR... I'm guessing that they know this from some documentation that came with the shades. Were any specs included with the shades?
People say that the OD of these goggles is around 2-3.

They aren't properly certified but there are SO many users around here with them that they are tried and proven to be just fine for our needs :)

Even I have a pair, though I've upgraded to a better pair of goggles now :)

I'm still surprised there isn't much response to the multi-wavelength shades in Dark Horse's group buy (see my signature), given peoples' concern for certification and IR filtering, etc. Then gain, they're about 4x the price of one of these.

Foobario said:
lol, your skepticism amuses me.