Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WL dragon case

I was wondering if anyone can post a closeup picture of an executive dragon case? All the pictures on WL sucks. Is there a hole on the case for the button, will it be a snug fit(like it won't rattle), and will it really protect the laser?

there is no hole for the button, you have to take out ur laser to use it
its just a case to hold the laser

no it is not a snug fit for the new executives
but its a good fit for CNI + core

yes it does protect ur laser
a must have

Ashton

A warning though, perhaps I'm u nique, but 1. the cap kept unscrewing in my pocket and opening the case. 2. the cap got stuck and when I tried to unscrew it the seal broke and the whole end popped off... though this only served ot make it more secure since it didn't come open as much now with a stuck cap and an end that slippe din and out... be careful how you carry your laser in it or you might et dust in the arpature!

buko

I took a pretty nice picture of it to post my CNI in the Buy/Sell section. Hope this helps.

-Buko

Attachments

• DSC00112_001.JPG
    DSC00112_001.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 102

Ashton

*cocks head* the CNI looks too long to fit int he case...? or is that just an optical illusion?

What's that grey thing in there? it looks like a dowel footie (dont know the proper term, that's what everyone I know calls them...)

S

SenKat

It's just an optical illusion :) The CNI fits in there perfectly ! The dowel Footie is an impromptu lense cap :) Keeps dirt outta the laser :)

Ashton

I would think that inside a case you wouldn't need a cap... then again considering how esily mu case kept openeing.... I think I'll be heading to the hardware store myself when I get my greenie...

It's just an optical illusion:
male_optical_illusion.jpg

Ashton

you slip it oer the arpature (opening) of the laser to keep dust out, it functions as a dust cap to keep the insides clean

well, i mean like, if u find a dowel footie at a hardware store, its main purpose can't be for laser protection. Like, what was it made to do? (sry i couldnt find any information about it on google)