Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WL designign new laser.

Wicked Laser has a new laser coming out that is focusable and waterproof which i think is pretty sweet if it acutally gives a decent output power and is what they say it is. but its WL so i doubt it but if LG or NL or Opto made one of these (hint hint) im pretty sure it would sell really well.

S

SenKat

COOL ! I also heard they are going to come out with a Spyder II series that will be waterproof, have TEC cooling, not drop below 5% of it's peak value, and have a constant output power in excess of 200mw ! Oh, wait....they already tried that one, too ! LOL Uhm...I will sit on the side lines with this new idea of theirs also....and watch the complaints roll in - just like the others.

G !

SenKat said:
COOL !  I also heard they are going to come out with a Spyder II series that will be waterproof, have TEC cooling, not drop below 5% of it's peak value, and have a constant output power in excess of 200mw !  Oh, wait....they already tried that one, too ! LOL  Uhm...I will sit on the side lines with this new idea of theirs also....and watch the complaints roll in - just like the others.

G !
SenKat said:
COOL ! I also heard they are going to come out with a Spyder II series that will be waterproof, have TEC cooling, not drop below 5% of it's peak value, and have a constant output power in excess of 200mw ! Oh, wait....they already tried that one, too ! LOL Uhm...I will sit on the side lines with this new idea of theirs also....and watch the complaints roll in - just like the others.

G !

lol yeh i know i just thought id let people know and i put the hint hint in their to give jack and justin an idea think of a rpl-325 already an amazing burner that is focusable. or a focasable herc it would be amazing.

Comidt

Yeah, a focusable Herc would be out of this world [smiley=lolk.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]
if only I had the money...

Rhith

Oh if only WL had competitive prices, reliable products, and good customer support. ::)
One of these days I might actually get something not with WB's if that ever happened. ;D

Lol im goign to look for a pink laser and when i find it i will printout a picture of that chinese guy wrap it around the pointer and send it to you Lee ;D