Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Will it burn???

Of course it will. 200mW green will burn very well up-close even unfocused, and this one is focusable. Don't forget to buy laser goggles though! They are a must if you want to burn things with your laser.

my experiance if ya want a burner get as bluray a 150 mw bluray burns better than my 375 mw rpl green

It will burn, but like John said... for burning bluray is the way to go

Thanks all. The problem is that blurays expensive. Really tight budget here.:cryyy:
By the way would its red counterpart work for burning too.

Last edited:
the 200mW focusable red from O-like will burn very well! It's really the cheapest burner you can get.

Don't forget to buy laser goggles though! They are a must if you want to burn things with your laser.[/QUOTE said:
Where can i get cheap ones. that offer this freaquancy protecton.

HAPPY NEW YEARS.:D

You can get them cheap from focalprice.com ($8) or laserlands.com ($7).

These all burn very well, and the color choices a great too. at a buck each you can't go wrong.

bic-lighters.jpg

My 10mW o-like bluray burned alright. Now that it's pot-modded ever so slightly, it lights sharpied matches as soon as they hit the focal point. Plus, it's 405nm, so you can defocus it and have fun finding things that fluoresce! :san: