Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

wickedlasers

Hi, I ordered last friday a pair of goggles, and it says its at US customs now, how much longer will it take? Thanks

Depends, where are you? :p Asking 'how long will this take' without giving any more info is not helpful really.

abadcaffeinetrip said:
[quote author=troop231 link=1200756538/0#0 date=1200756538]Hi, I ordered last friday a pair of goggles, and it says its at US customs now, how much longer will it take? Thanks

Everything goes through customs...Don't worry about it. [/quote]

Well how much longer? I need these googles soon lol

Lol, nevermind, I just tracked the order, and it arrived at our mail-office today, after the mail had been delivered! That kind of stinks, because I have to wait until Tuesday before I get it due to the MLK Jr. holiday.

Wow, this stinks even more, I have to be there in person to sign for it required by USPS. Another day wasted, Why is everything so ridiculous now days?

troop231 said:
Wow, this stinks even more, I have to be there in person to sign for it required by USPS. Another day wasted, Why is everything so ridiculous now days?

Ridiculous somehow ties in with WickedLasers. ;D