Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WickedLasers E2 $50 vs cheap green lasers

Hello,
I have $50 to spend on laser, but I am not sure which one should I get.
E2 Series from Wicked Lasers - Evolution Pro Series vs

DealExtreme: $49.93 200mW Green Laser Pointer Pen Black vs

Focalprice.com offers 200mW 532nm Adjustable Green Beam Laser Pointer with Lock (Black) ,discount 200mW 532nm Adjustable Green Beam Laser Pointer with Lock (Black),200mW 532nm Adjustable Green Beam Laser Pointer with Lock (Black) products,low price 2 and so on.
Which one do you recommend? I'd like to have at least 50mW for <50$.
Thanks everyone!

I already had 30 mW "true" from DX and it was fun. Now need more fun and better beam.

Last edited:

I know it is "only" 100 mW. But I need beam, not 130mW of IR burning stuff and 70 mW of green.
So, priority is beam-visibility, second is burning stuff.

It is between 50 and 100mW, it was explained to another member in an email. The lasers are all at least 50mW and some are 100mW or anything inbetween. You're forgetting the cost of shipping, that E2 is going to total ~$75 after shipping I believe.

I have to get it before Chrismas so it is ok.
Which one of these lasers is best in terms of beam visibility?
WL looks nicest, FocalPrice looks like shit but is focusable, DX is worst.
Those sites Pilgor recommended are all more than $50. I am poor :D
OO shiii. WL does not have free shipping. Well, looks like I will have to purchase one of those cheaps.

Last edited:

X FLY

The E2 will be a lot better in visibility and should have a good beam diverage. The WickedLaser lasers are pretty good quality execpt the arctic shit. Also the E2 will last alot longer and has a good IR filter. I would get the E2, but like Pilgor said it could take some time to ship becouse they are filled with arctic orders but still I think it would ship in max a couple of weeks.

Maybe I get a E2 my self too coz they are SOOO cheap atm :D

Last edited:
Thank you everyone!
I have decided to buy 50-100mW E2 Green. I am sick of those "True" 200mW cheapshits and ready to pay 65$ to get REAL 100mW green laser.
Also I am aware of WL's shipping - it doesn't matter. I can wait.

So, am I doing worst mistake in my life? I will order it tomorrow if someone here doesn't give valid reasons to buy some other.
Thanks once again =)