Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked lasers trustable?

I bought some goggles off of there christmas eve and received them the day after christmas, they work flawlessly. Now I am considering buying a stand and some optics... Good/bad decission? And what abotu the lasers they sell?

ixfd64

I'd stay away from any of Wicked's products. (This thread is begging for Timelord's "pink" picture.)

LarryQ

The Only Wicked Product I would own (and Do currently Own) are their goggles.

With the talk that they were going to start making their own goggles rather than re-branding another companie's product, I think even their goggles may now be questionable!

Just My 2 cents rounded to the nearest Nickle!

Larry

ixfd64 said:
I'd stay away from any of Wicked's products. (This thread is begging for Timelord's "pink" picture.)

LOL I have no idea what that is... Can someone post it :D

Optics and lasers are severly overpriced. This forum is highly biased against them. They're bad, but not quite THAT bad. The goggles are good but I'd stay away from everything else.

Dont get there tripod stand, you shoulda seen the review of it, they didnt make the rubber lining for it so the screws wont even hold the laser in it, not to mention the screws were even pointy so they would pracitly poke hole in it ;D

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D

Switch

wooooooolazer said:
Dont get there tripod stand, you shoulda seen the review of it, they didnt make the rubber lining for it so the screws wont even hold the laser in it, not to mention the screws were even pointy so they would pracitly poke hole in it ;D

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D
No, the thing is the screwes were scratching the laser case, so they made them shorter so they wouldn't reach the laser and thus not scratch it. :p I think WL is genious :D (NOT!)

I have never personally ordered from them, but I have heard their OK products are goggles and Core pointers.

DEFINITELY stay away from the stand
you might as well send me the money
and ill send you two chopsticks

roarg

what? nobody is talking about the t-shirt?
haha..i got one, and never wore it because they only have one size : large

T

timelord

I agree WL lasers are total crap and if only this forum had not been gotten to then freedom of speech will prevail ::)
So no pink pictures today in case c0ldshadow get sued :mad:

Did c0ld explain what's going on yet
did I miss the thread where he explained exactly what's going on
I can't imagine him being sued for explaining the situation clearly
nor can I imagine him being sued for appointing moderators for his forum.

Yah, why hasnt he put back the moderators, there are some posts and random spammers that need some good moderatin.

Hasnt it been like 2months since it crashed and we lost the mods?

..lazer... ;D ;D ;D