Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

wicked lasers sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wicked laser is completely terrible. They do not have the most powerful handheld laser and say they do. You order a product shipping ups express and it arrives in 2 months because they are shipping so many artic series lasers its not even funny. Please post any comments about wicked lasers faults. Its all overrated.:gun:

Your totally right. The Scorpius D Pro Series 808nm Infrared Handheld Laser from laser glow is 2 times as powerful as the Spyder III Pro Arctic Series.

Your totally right. The Scorpius D Pro Series 808nm Infrared Handheld Laser from laser glow is 2 times as powerful as the Spyder III Pro Arctic Series.
I agree, they suck.
But I'm just wondering how many user account accounts you have on the LPF?
It looks like you forgot to log out of one account and into another as your having a conversation and agreeing with yourself.

Just because you had a bad experience it doesnt mean everyone will have one.
crackup.gif

i think it is advertisement for the second post. i think there is no beef at all with wicked.

michael

Can you believe people, telling lndnwtsn he needs to read stuff on how to write crud! He is like a senior member!!!:yabbmad:

mfo

I agree, they suck.
But I'm just wondering how many user account accounts you have on the LPF?
It looks like you forgot to log out of one account and into another as your having a conversation and agreeing with yourself.

Not to mention this is in the wrong forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.