Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked lasers price increase? AGAIN!?

No I mean by posting on WL's FB you are contributing to the popularity of WL, which naturally brings in more money. No offense or anything, sorry if I came off that way :undecided:

I enjoy taking picture's and if this will win me a free laser then i'm not complaining.
I can't help it that i have a LPM and i test it to show the results, you should be glad i do. (that's what this forum is all about)
BTW it doesn't have to be a WL related photo just so you know...

Calling me a loyal customer and thinking they are giving me overspec or onspec lasers just only to me.... think again.
I put allot of time and effort in my picture's... they don't come flying out of my thumb.
If you don't want to see the results anno 2013 then fine, stick with the 2010 thread thoughts.
But don't call me anything!

I've never posted a single wicked lasers review, or posted LPM results.
I'm just excited and wanted to share this with everyone by posting 3 results from 3 Nano's that i won.
And you come with such a BS reply and shot me right in the foot.

Have a good day...

Last edited:

Sooooo I'm taking awesome pictures from today onward of my Arctic so I can get my hands on a Krypton free of charge...... Or at least with a discount :)

Ugh, looking at WL comments is worse than YouTube comments. Someone asked if they could make weapon sights, and WL (thankfully) said "We do not make or recommend our lasers for use on firearms"
5 comments later, people are fighting over whether high-power laser sights are legal or not...

Check out the Wicked Lasers FB page today , that just posted a laser sight with their logo on it. I smell major trouble - that highly illegal here in the US.

The reason why 99.93% of our products are made in China is because (Look it up) they are the only people who will work for pennies. Pennies an hour. That is sad. They are also extremely overpopulated why? I dunno. I wish our lasers were made in the USA though.

Now onto the topic; WL is a bad company. They can take 4 months to ship to you sometimes and ALL of their lasers are underspec. Like the Arctic for example, It was 750mW instead of 1W like they advertised it to be.

ALL my Wicked Lasers are on or overspec... and came within 2 weeks.

They aint that bad like you described based on 2010 material.
People change you know, go with the time.

They made nice lasers back then when they used CNI modules in a sleek host.
And they are way way better now.

Somewere in between they F up.

Last edited:
Yea, so stop being rude and grow up. WL is not a great company at all, don't defend them. They have had their fair share of problems.

And not every single made laser is manufactured in China, many medical laser's are built in the USA with American materials :/

Yea, so stop being rude and grow up. WL is not a great company at all, don't defend them. They have had their fair share of problems.

Who said they are great ?

They are better, deff not bad.

I don't defend them, i'm just saying how it is, anno 2013.
It's how forums work, you share experience from your own, and you don't copy and paste what others say.
Cheers, Sm.

Last edited:
The reason why 99.93% of our products are made in China is because (Look it up) they are the only people who will work for pennies. Pennies an hour. That is sad. They are also extremely overpopulated why? I dunno. I wish our lasers were made in the USA though.

Now onto the topic; WL is a bad company. They can take 4 months to ship to you sometimes and ALL of their lasers are underspec. Like the Arctic for example, It was 750mW instead of 1W like they advertised it to be.

I got my WL Arctic 8 days after I ordered it. The model I ordered was the 1W and it came to me as 1.26W average. Everyone dishes on WL so much and I don't think using shipping times as an excuse is valid anymore. They were featured in Maxim and like the NYT and other giant magazines all within a few weeks and their popularity exploded and the company was nowhere near big enough to handle the orders. My buddy bought one in 2010 and it took 7 months; I bought one a month ago and it took 8 days and it was 260mW over spec.

I was talking to Eudaimonium, there was no need for his rude comment.

:)

I apologize if you percieved it as rude, it wasn't meant to be.

It was only supposed to be some bluntly put truth. I don't feel much need to sugar coat things.

Lasers assembled in USA? From which components? Which are manufactured where? :D